Cardiac Rehabilitation Coordinator
Part Time – 16 hours per fortnight
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from Registered Nurses interested in the role as Cardiac Rehabilitation Coordinator.
Position overview and responsibilities:
· Program coordinator with responsibility for program budget, data collection, evaluation and review
· Develop goal based care plans for managing health issues or nicotine addiction
· Align and integrate care plan with GP or other relevant ORH care plan
· Detect medical and other problems which become apparent during programs and refer patients to other health care providers, when required
· Facilitate group discussions on heart disease, risk factors for cardiovascular disease and other medical topics
· Conduct program participant education for health literacy and self-management
· Conducting exercise sessions and recruiting participants to programs
· Provide continuity for patients entering the program after discharge from hospital
· Suite applicants who are multi skilled and have an overall perspective of patients’ problems
· Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
· Cardiac or similar nursing experience or qualifications
If you are interested in applying for the position of Cardiac Rehabilitation Coordinator please download the appropriate position description and employment application form below
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Closing date for applications is: 30th September 2021 by 5:00pm
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.