Catering Services Head Chef – Full Time
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications for the above position. The Catering Services Head Chef will provide overall leadership and direction to the catering service at Orbost Regional Health. This role includes being the Head Chef, supervision of catering staff activities including overseeing and managing the creation and delivery of meals and events, rostering and ordering, the preparation, cooking and serving of food to meet the requirements of ORH clients (residents, patients and staff). The role is responsible for maintaining the kitchen and equipment in accordance with Infection control guidelines and cleaning standards; and ensures detailed compliance with the food safety program.
· Trade qualified Chef
· Food Safety Supervisor certificate
· Capacity to understand and adhere to Department of Health and Human Services Catering Standards (including texture modified meals)
If you are interested in applying for the position of Catering Services Head Chef please download the appropriate position description and application form below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Stefan Kempff on 5154 6610 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 29th January 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.