Community Programs Project Worker
12 hours per week, Fixed Term 12 months
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals to facilitate the projects of Community Garden and Men’s Shed aim to improve nutrition awareness and social inclusion in Orbost and district.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate openly with a diverse range of people
- Ability to develop interesting and engaging activities at the community garden and Men’s shed
- Maintain an overview of the structure and function of the community garden and Men’s Shed
- Demonstrated ability to prepare reports and undertake evaluation tasks.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Community Programs Project Worker please download the appropriate position description and application form below or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Louise McCarthy on 51546635 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form.
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
- Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 28th June 2019
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
Orbost Regional Health is an equal opportunities employer.