Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals interested in undertaking a traineeship in dental assisting. We are looking for a motivated and professional team member who can demonstrate a commitment to providing an excellent standard of service.
The successful applicant will be supported in completing an accredited course in Dental Assisting. Whilst undertaking the training, you will be involved in all aspects of the public dental service.
Trainee benefits will be negotiated with the successful applicant and may include: a contribution towards course fees, course materials and books, travel to attend schooling; study support if required. This traineeship has been structured so as to provide the trainee with exposure to and experience within our Reception team, as well as the main Dental Assistant duties.
This position is a fixed term traineeship with an expectation that Certificate III in Dental Assisting be completed no later than 12 months from commencement.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• A genuine desire and demonstrated commitment to undertake the Dental Assistant traineeship
• A strong understanding and commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions well
• The ability to work well as part of and contribute to a team
Please note: recruitment to this position is dependent on Orbost Regional Health’s ability to recruit a full time dentist.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Dental Assistant Traineeship please download the appropriate position description and application form below or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Andrew Phillips on 0438 546 678 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form.
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
- Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 19th December 2019 by 5:00pm
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
Orbost Regional Health is an equal opportunities employer