0.2 EFT/16 hours per fortnight
(day of the week negotiable)
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals to undertake the role of Diabetes Educator for a fixed term period.
The Diabetes Educator provides a range of high quality diabetes education, clinical management, information and support to clients within the community. Collaboration and partnership with other programs are also key to this role.
· Current AHPRA registration or registration with other equivalent Professional Body (e.g. Dietitians Association of Australia)
· Current Australian Diabetes Educator Association Membership, Post Graduate Diabetes Education qualification and/or Credentialed Diabetes Educator (or working towards).
Successful applicants must possess:
· Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for the position of Maternal & Child Health Nurse please download the appropriate position description and application form below
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, COVID19 immunisation status, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation
Closing date for applications is: 30th November 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.