Orbost Regional Health, an innovative multi-purpose health service located in Orbost in Far East Gippsland, Victoria is seeking applications for the position of Director of Clinical and Aged Care Services.
The Director of Clinical and Aged Care Services is responsible to the Chief Executive Officer and is a key member of the Health Service’s Executive Team assisting with the delivery of the Service’s overall strategy.
This role is responsible for the clinical domains of acute and aged care and must demonstrate strong leadership and decision making to ensure ORH consumers are treated with dignity and provided with the best clinical practice available. Clinical governance, quality, consumers and best practice models will be the centre of all decisions.
Successful applicants must have:
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and hold a current practicing certificate
- Post graduate qualification in health administration or equivalent
- Previous experience at senior management or executive level with a proven ability to think strategically
- Extensive clinical experience in diverse practice settings
- Proven ability to lead clinical governance including a sound understanding of and ability to apply risk management strategies
- Extensive knowledge of Victorian public sector health service funding and resource management including Aged Care
If you are interested in applying for the position of Director Clinical & Aged Care Services please download the appropriate position description and employment application form below
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Vicki Farthing, CEO on 51546615 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form.
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 29th January 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.