Director Primary and Community Services
Orbost Regional Health, an innovative multi-purpose health service located in Orbost in Far East Gippsland, Victoria is seeking applications for the position of Director Primary and Community Services.
The of Director Primary and Community Services reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is a key member of the Health Service’s Executive Team assisting with the delivery of the Service’s overall strategy.
This position has responsibility to provide leadership in the development of contemporary and innovative service delivery models to ensure the delivery and sustainability of the Primary and Community Support Services, Medical and Dental clinics and Community Home Support Services.
The Director is a member of the ORH Executive and is a major contributor to organisation wide leadership in the planning and delivery of services to fulfil ORH’s vision – Outstanding Rural Healthcare; strengthening health and wellbeing in our community and Strategic Plan.
Successful applicants must have:
- Tertiary qualification in a health related field or associated discipline relevant to the delivery of Primary and Community Health Services.
- Experience at an executive or manager level of management.
- Demonstrated stakeholder relationship skills to identify community service needs
- Extensive knowledge of current trends affecting the delivery of Primary and Community Health and partnerships in the Health Care industry.
- Understanding of community development principles and practices in a small rural community
- Demonstrated skills in operational management including budget building, managing and analyzing budget variations
If you are interested in applying for the position of Director Primary and Community Services please download the appropriate position description and application form below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application
Contact Vicki Farthing, CEO on 51546615 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 29th January 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.