Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from suitably qualified Enrolled and Registered Nurses to join our dynamic team on an ongoing basis.
Successful applicants must be:
- Currently registered as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Have a strong background in acute and aged care nursing
- Able to demonstrate experience in working within a team
- Have strong understanding of OH&S relating to nursing and experience in the ‘No Lift’ system will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Enrolled Nurses have an approved qualification in administration of medicines with an administration of medicines scope of up to five routes.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Registered/Enrolled Nurse, please download the appropriate position description and application form from the ORH website: or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: Human Resources - ORH email@example.com. You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Jo Marshall on 51546629 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form.
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title and job number as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria.
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
- Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 5 pm Friday 11th October, 2019
Orbost Regional Health core values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community
Orbost Regional Health is an equal opportunities employer