Enrolled Nurse– Part Time EFT
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from suitably qualified Enrolled Nurses to join our dynamic team on an ongoing basis. The successful applicant will work predominantly in aged care with some shifts in acute area possible.
Successful applicants must:
- Be currently registered as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
- Have current working rights within Australia
- Have a strong background in acute and aged care nursing
- Be able to demonstrate experience in working within a team
- Computer literacy and experience in Electronic Aged Care planning systems desirable
- Have strong understanding of OH&S relating to nursing and experience in the ‘No Lift’ system will be an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the position of Enrolled Nurse please download the appropriate position description and application form located below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org This will assist you to address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Tanya Murray on 51546629 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
A completed Employment Application Form.
A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title and job number as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria.
A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 12th March 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.