Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals to undertake the role of Facilities Manager who is responsible for the coordination of infrastructure services maintenance in order to maintain safe service delivery for staff, patients and visitors.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Preferably a qualification in related field to Maintenance
- Experience in essential services requirements
If you are interested in applying for the position of Facilities Manager please download the appropriate position description and application form located below
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Stefan Kempff on 51546610 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 5th March 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.