Generalist Counsellor / Social Worker
Part Time Fixed Term 4 months
40 hours per fortnight
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from Generalist Counsellors/Social Workers to join the team at ORH. This position provides counselling services as part of the Orbost Regional Health Community Services team. This role will provide intake support, ensuring that intake processes are in place that provides optimal work allocation to support each member of the team.
Successful applicants must possess:
· A recognised tertiary qualification in Social Work or Counselling
· Accredited member of the AASW or other peak body preferred
· Previous experience with paediatrics/adolescents
If you are interested in applying for the position of Social Worker/Counsellor please download the appropriate position description and application form below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Kim Treasure on 51546635 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Closing date for applications is: 18th June 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.