Orbost Regional Health are now accepting applications for our 2021 Graduate Nurse Program.
The aim of our Graduate Nurse Program is to facilitate the transition from student to competent, confident, accountable and professional registered nurse.
Our Graduate Nurse Program is a 12 month program commencing mid January 2020 and incorporates rotations in conjunction with Bairnsdale Regional Health Service.
All positions for the 2021 Graduate Nurse Program must be made via the PMCV computer match process.
Your application must include the following:
- A letter of application outlining the reasons why the graduate wishes to undertake a graduate year at ORH
- Address the key selection in the position description (see below link)
- Completed Employment Application Form (see below link)
- Resume with a photo attached
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Certified copies of your last 2 clinical appraisals (one must be 3rd year)
- At least 2 referees
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com
For more information on the Graduate Nurse Program, please contact:
Clinical Nurse Educator (Jules Stone or Jo Loughran) on (03) 5154 6606
Applications close by close of business: 31st July 2020
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.