Health Promotion Worker
0.6 EFT/ 48 hours per fortnight
Fixed Term 12 months
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals to join the community team as a Health Promotion Worker. The Health Promotion Worker will work within the community health teams to assist with the development and delivery of health promotion and health education programs for Orbost and Far East Gippsland.
Successful applicants must possess:
· A Tertiary Qualification in Health Promotion or a Health profession such as nursing or an Allied Health discipline.
· A qualification in Community Health Nursing would be highly regarded.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Health Promotion Worker please download the appropriate position description and application form below.
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Louise McCarthy on 5154 6635 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form.
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
- Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 10th July 2020 by 5:00pm
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.