Infection Prevention and Control Consultant (IPCC)
Fixed Term 6 months
8 hours per week
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals to undertake the role of Infection Prevention and Control Consultant. The Infection Prevention and Control Consultant (IPCC) is required to promote, implement and evaluate effective infection prevention and control services for Orbost Regional Health (ORH) based on National and State standards and regulations to enhance patient care and assist with good human resource management. The IPCC will be directly responsible for ensuring wherever possible, that infections are prevented from occurring within the health service and the community and when this is not possible to manage further spread effectively.
Successful applicants must possess:
· Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Infection Control
If you are interested in applying for the position of Infection Prevention and Control Consultant please download the appropriate position description and application form below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Tanya Murray on 51546629 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 29th January 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.