Maternal & Child Health Nurse
16 hours per fortnight
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals to join the Early Years team on a part time fixed term basis as a Maternal and Child Health Nurse. The service provides a comprehensive and focused approach for the promotion, prevention and early detection of the physical, emotional or social factors affecting young children and their families, and intervention where appropriate.
Successful applicants must possess:
· Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for the position of Maternal & Child Health Nurse please download the appropriate position description and application form below
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Closing date for applications is: 8th October 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.