Physiotherapist – Full Time
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from an energetic and enthusiastic clinician to join the Allied Health team.
Successful applicants must possess:
· A recognised degree in Physiotherapy.
· A current Victorian Physiotherapy Board registration or equivalent.
· Demonstrated level of professional competence and eligibility for membership of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
· Demonstrated understanding of contemporary physiotherapy theory and practice.
· Demonstrated competence in clinical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated skills and abilities in time and workload management.
· Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a multi disciplinary team.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
· Experience in planning, implementing and evaluating physiotherapy and health promotion programs.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Physiotherapist please download the appropriate position description and application form located below.
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Human Resources on 51546651 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 4th January 2019
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
Orbost Regional Health is an equal opportunities employer