Quality & Safety Manager
Full Time (option to job share)
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals to fulfill the position of Quality & Safety Manager who will lead and manage the Orbost Regional Health Quality and Safety Program. This includes providing direction and assistance with the monitoring and review of the Clinical Governance Framework to ensure safe quality care for our consumers and best practice across the organisation.
The key areas of focus are:
· Management of organisational documentation – Frameworks, Policies and Procedures
· Risk Management
· Quality & Safety standards - Accreditation
· Quality Improvement – methodologies, education and quality activities
· Consumer Liaison
Successful applicants must have:
· Tertiary qualification in one or more of the following areas; Clinical, Business Management, Health Administration, Quality Management, Risk Management and Occupational Health and Safety are desirable. Prior experience within a healthcare setting is also desirable.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Quality and Safety Manager please download the appropriate position description and application form below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Vicki Farthing on 51546615 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 21st May 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.