Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from suitably qualified registered nurses to join our dynamic team on an ongoing basis. The successful applicant will work across all areas including acute, aged and urgent care.
Successful applicants must be:
· Currently registered as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Have a strong background in acute and aged care nursing
· Able to demonstrate experience in working within a team
· Computer literacy and experience in Electronic Aged Care planning systems desirable
· Have strong understanding of OH&S relating to nursing and experience in the ‘No Lift’ system will be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the position of Registered Nurse please download the appropriate position description and application form located below or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com This will assist you to address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Jo Marshall on 51546629 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title and job number as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
· Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
Orbost Regional Health is an equal opportunities employer