Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from highly motivated Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our nursing team.
Successful applicants must be:
• Currently registered as a Registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
• Have a strong background in acute and aged care nursing
• Able to demonstrate experience in working within a team
• Have strong understanding of OH&S relating to nursing and experience in the ‘No Lift’ system will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Enrolled Nurses have an approved qualification in administration of medicines with an administration of medicines scope of up to five routes.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Registered/Enrolled Nurse please download the appropriate position description and application form (see below links) or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Tanya Murray on 51546629 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
- A completed Employment Application Form.
- A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
- Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Position Description - Registered Nurse
Position Description - Enrolled Nurse
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.