Short term contract
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals for Social Workers to join the team at ORH. This role will provide support and strategies to assist families and children and to provide social case work and care coordination for complex clients, undertaking advocacy for clients if needed.
Successful applicants must possess:
· A recognised tertiary qualification in Social Work or Counselling
· Accredited member of the AASW or other peak body preferred
If you are interested in applying for the position of Social Worker please download the appropriate position description and application form below:
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: email@example.com You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Human Resources on 51546651 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Certified copies of any qualifications and additional supporting documentation.
Closing date for applications is: 30th September 2020
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.