Team Leader Lochiel House
60 hours per fortnight
Orbost Regional Health is seeking applications from individuals to fulfil the role as Team Leader Lochiel House. The Team Leader shall be responsible for the day to day operations of Lochiel House, including the daily supervision and monitoring of the care of the residents and the provision of leadership for all staff.
Successful applicants must possess:
· Certificate IV in Nursing or Diploma of nursing
· Previous experience in residential aged care
If you are interested in applying for the position of Team Leader Lochiel House please download the appropriate position description and application form at www.orbostregionalhealth.com.au/employment-careers
or contact the Human Resources Department (03) 5154 6651; email: firstname.lastname@example.org You must address the key selection criteria when preparing your application.
Contact Tanya Murray / Kim Treasure on 5154 6629 for further information on this position
Your application MUST include the following:
· A completed Employment Application Form.
· A letter of introduction with your full name, address and contact details, job title as listed in the advertisement and addressing the key selection criteria as set out in the position description.
· A copy of your current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations, registrations, employment history, COVID-19 immunisation status, a copy of your driver's licence and the names and contact details of at least three current/recent professional referees.
Closing date for applications is: 29th October 2021
Orbost Regional Health values: Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Community.
ORH is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strive for an inclusive working environment for employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Aboriginal people, workers of all ages, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.